VMware Cracks 😉
VMworld 2021 is over. Again a huge bunch of new ideas and technologies. Here, a short and personal summary of all news.
The official VMworld web site, where you can get access to all session presented during the event, is here : https://www.vmware.com/vmworld/en/index.html
- VMware Delivers ‘Cloud-Smart’ Approach for Multi-Cloud Era https://news.vmware.com/releases/vmworld-2021-cross-cloud-services
- VMware Helps Customers Move to the Cloud with Flexibility and Speed https://news.vmware.com/releases/vmworld-2021-vmware-cloud
- VMware Propels App Modernization for Customers on Any Cloud https://news.vmware.com/releases/vmworld-2021-modern-apps
- VMware Accelerates Customers’ Journey to Zero Trust Securtity https://news.vmware.com/releases/vmworld-2021-security
- VMware Charts Course for Customers to Seize Opportunities at the Edge https://news.vmware.com/releases/vmworld-2021-edge
Also, many new projects have been unveiled. Best place to get an overview about them is the blog of my colleague and team mate Michael Rebmann -> https://www.cloud13.ch/2021/10/06/vmworld-2021-summary-of-vmware-projects/
A very good Podcast summary of VMworld 20201 from Björn Brundert can be found on https://open.spotify.com/show/3CgK6Lz6WoJHFaYMWvAhyJ
So the major message is VMware offering a clear path to Multi-Cloud with VMware Cross-Cloud Services for all Apps.
Looking forward for many interesting discussions with you